Friday, November 24, 2006

lalalas.
i managed to use the com.
thanks my cousin man.love them.

it started out wif tt my mum got the plane time wrong.
zzzz.
its suppose to be 1pm.but den my mum tot was 2pm
ok.den we board the plane.
pls lah.so little space to move seh.
dots..

reached taiwan at around 5.40.
at the place check passport the place.
my mum forgot something about my baby sis de.
something about renewing i think.
so we waited extra long.
finally done.the check passport uncle ask who is she?*pointing to my mum*
den i say.my mum larhh.den he point my baby sis.who is she.
my sis.
den he is like kinda shocked.so i tell him.
u haven seen my elder sis.u will ge shocked.

denn we waited for our driver to come.but waited damn long aso haven come.
my mum wen tocall.den he found us
actually he was there all the time.
is jux tt my mum mistook the timing n den everything is ruined.
lo`l.


so we sat.wen to our aunt's house.
den we started our tv craze.
wen to watch tv in cousin room.
den he sudenly ask me.
wan play psp or not.
i was like WANWANWAN.
cause very boring.

so he lend me and we started playing.
lol...



at night going to slp tt time.
omg.
i slp in between the bed and he hard block thiny.
my butt pain man.
slp half half.
siian.
den my sis was like turning nd turning.
ahhhhhhh


shall stop here.
going shopping soon(:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home